Welcome to the website of
The Website and the Products are offered and available only to Users who are 21 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Website or the Products, you represent and warrant that you are at least 21 years of age and competent to form a binding contract with WineRx and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website or the Products.
2. WEBSITE ACCESS
WineRx reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website or any Products at any time, in its sole discretion without notice. WineRx will not be liable to you if, for any reason, any part of or the entire Website or Products are unavailable for your access, use, or purchase at any time or for any period. From time to time, WineRx may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, or the Products, to you or all or any other Users. WineRx reserves the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
You are responsible for, without limitation, the following:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
You acknowledge and agree that you will pay for all Products you purchase from WineRx, and that WineRx or its third-party payment processor may charge your credit card account, as provided by you at the time of sale or at such other time, including any taxes, late fees, shipping charges, and any other charges, costs, or fees associated therewith, that may be accrued or payable by you in connection with your purchase.
WineRx may allow Users to place Orders (as defined below) for Products from the Website. The term “Order” or “Orders” means any order placed by you for Products from the Website that are accepted by WineRx. In the event that you place an Order to purchase Products from the Website, you are subject to the additional terms of this Section 4. Upon placing an Order, you shall pay to WineRx the purchase price set forth in the shopping cart. In an effort to minimize unauthorized transactions and otherwise fraudulent actions, WineRx may require additional verifications or information before accepting your Order. WineRx and its affiliates may utilize the services of certain third-party payment processors to process payments of credit cards and other accepted methods of payment. Your purchase is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by such third-party payment processors. The purchase price and any applicable fees or taxes shall be applied to your chosen method of payment upon submission of your Order. Prices and availability of Products are subject to change without notice to you. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and WineRx reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an Order has been submitted, whether or not the Order has been confirmed and your payment method has been accepted and charged. In the event your payment method has been accepted and charged, WineRx will issue you the appropriate credit if and within a commercially reasonable time after your Order has been canceled. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are an authorized signatory of the credit card, debit card, or other method of payment that you provide to WineRx or its third-party payment processor to pay the purchase price and any applicable fees or taxes related to your purchases of Products via the Website. In the event you purchase a Product that must be delivered to you, such Products will be shipped by WineRx and/or its third-party contractors within a commercially reasonable time after processing your Order. Delivery time may vary depending on the delivery method selected and product availability. WineRx does not guarantee delivery at any certain time and is not responsible for delivery delays.
5. CONTENT AND PRICING INFORMATION
Although WineRx strives to provide accurate pricing information on its Website, pricing or typographical errors may occur. WineRx cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, WineRx shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any Orders placed for that Product. In the event that a Product is mispriced, WineRx may, in its sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your Order and notify you of such cancellation. WineRx attempts to be accurate in its Product descriptions; however, WineRx does not warrant that Product descriptions, product images, product pictures, or other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. WineRx disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content by you or any other User of the Website or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
6. PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or products, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without WineRx’s prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate WineRx, a WineRx employee, another User, client, or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or the Products, as determined by WineRx.
- To license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit the Products or make the Products available to any third party.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without WineRx’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, and the Products are wholly owned by WineRx, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
8. USER CONTRIBUTIONS
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contribution you Post and you, not WineRx, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, appropriateness, and compliance with the Content Standards set out herein below. WineRx is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content, accuracy, or compliance of any User Contributions.
WineRx reserves the right to (1) remove or refuse to display any User Contribution for any or no reason in its sole discretion; and (2) take any action with respect to any User Contribution that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
Without limiting the foregoing, WineRx has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who Posts or submits User Contributions to the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS WINERX AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, WineRx does not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been Posted. Accordingly, WineRx assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, Posts, User Contributions, or other content provided by any User or third party. WineRx has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of any of the activities described in this Section 8.
9. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and any and all use of the Website. You represent, warrant, and covenant that any User Contributions will, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, you are responsible for ensuring that your User Contributions do not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on, without limitation, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by WineRx or any other person or entity if untrue.
10. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. WineRx does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. WineRx disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other User or visitor to the Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other Users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by WineRx, are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of WineRx. WineRx is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
11. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
12. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURE
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage WineRx’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on WineRx’s part without WineRx’s express written consent.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content or links to certain content on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or any third-party websites.
You may use the Website features solely as they are provided by WineRx solely with respect to the content with which they are displayed. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other website.
13. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains any links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, WineRx provides these links for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. WineRx has no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to on the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Geographic Restriction. This Website is for use only by persons located in the United States. WineRx makes no claims that the Products, the Website, or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. The Products and/or access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WINERX SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Waiver of Jury Trial. In the event any litigation should arise between you and WineRx in any state or federal court, you and WineRx waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
Export. The Website and Products may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data or Products acquired from WineRx in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
Notices. WineRx may give notice to you by email or other reasonable means. You shall give notice to WineRx by certified mail (postage pre-paid and return receipt requested) to:
505 Harbor Avenue
Cape Charles, VA 23310